Our Environmental practice team shares a broad-based experience in the environmental laws and regulations of major countries around the world. As environmental risks and regulations become increasingly global, our global reach and tie-ups are strategic assets for our clients.
Our global practice covers all aspects of environmental law, including:
- Climate change, renewable energy and clean technology
- Environmental advice on infrastructure, project development and finance
- Environmental compliance and regulatory advice
- Environmental due diligence/transactional
- Environmental litigation and enforcement
- EU environmental legislation and lobbying
- International trade and the environment
For more details and an initial discussion on how we can help you, please contact us.