We have sector knowledge across key jurisdictions, offering our clients an integrated network backed up by the resources of an international business law firm.
In addition, we have a proven record of advising multinational companies in this sector operating in Bahrain and elsewhere in the GCC on a range of legal issues. These include industry consolidation, brand management, product liability and recall, in addition to competition and regulation.
We recognise that, to look after the end consumer, one must focus on:
- Developing and sourcing great products
- Building and sustaining the right brand image
- Communicating and promoting that brand effectively
- Managing the flow of goods through the business
- Using the right distribution channels or having the optimum store network
- Keeping ahead of competitors and on the right side of regulators
Our experience includes:
- Food safety and food safety standards
- General product safety, liability and trading law issues
- Regulatory compliance solutions and competition
- Managing the impact of poor regulation
- Health and safety
- Protester action
- Comparative and misleading advertising
- Misleading price indications
- Insurance (including public liability, D&O and product recall cover)
For more details and an initial discussion on how we can help you, please contact us.