We provide legal advice and assistance on a wide range of commercial arrangements in the context of a dynamic and constantly developing business and commercial environment. Our commercial law team has many years of experience in advising clients on a wide-range of commercial areas, whether in Bahrain, regionally across the GCC and the wider Middle East, or globally. W
We are also fully familiar with the substantial Bahraini legislation and guidelines which cover the commercial field. This includes the Bahrain Corporate Governance Code of 2011, The Commercial Companies Law of Bahrain and much else.
Our lawyers’ knowledge of both local and international factors that underlie commercial transactions enables them to provide clients with cost-effective yet original and sophisticated ways of conducting business and arranging their affairs.
We often advise on all types of commercial agreements, such as:
- National and international distribution agreements
- Representation, agency, and franchise agreements
- Manufacturing and supply agreements
- Joint ventures/transfer of assets & businesses
- Sales and marketing agreements
- Advertising and promotion agreements
- Co-operation, collaboration agreements and strategic partnerships
- Licensing, research, development and exploitation agreements
- Supply services and manufacturing agreements
For more details on commercial law in Bahrain and an initial discussion on how we can help you, please contact us.