The transport and logistics industry is central to the evolution of an efficient global marketplace. The sector faces constantly changing pressures that raise fresh legal issues and a greater need for legal advice that looks beyond the borders of a single country. It is becoming increasingly important to be aware of the latest legal developments.
Through our work with leading transport and logistics companies, their advisers and their suppliers, we have developed the industry knowledge to provide the specialised support required. Our team brings together partners from all of our core practice areas to provide innovative advice and solutions on all aspects of aviation, logistics, rail, shipping and transportation infrastructure, in Bahrain, the GCC and globally.
We advise on a broad range of matters, including:
- Antitrust and competition
- Capital markets
- Corporate and commercial
- Finance, leasing and charter of assets
- Insolvency, repossession and restructuring
- Insurance and claims handling
- Joint ventures and partnership agreements
- Litigation and dispute resolution
- Logistics and commercial agreements
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Outsourcing projects
- Project finance
- Real estate
- Transport regulations and international treaties
You can find further information about the above in our Legal Services section, including the pages on Asset Finance, Litigation & Arbitration, and Financial Restructuring & Insolvency. For more details and an initial discussion on how we can help you, please contact us.