Dareen is a Partner in the Corporate and Commercial practice. She is a qualified Bahraini lawyer and a member of the California Bar Association and holds a Bachelors of Science in Economics, a Bachelors of Arts in Business Finance from the University of Southern California and a Juris Doctorate in Law from Southwestern University School of Law in the U.S. Dareen started her law career at Qays H. Zu’bi Attorneys & legal Consultants in 2007 where she worked as a Legal Consultant for 4 years. She then re-joined the firm in October 2014 as a Senior Associate. She has vast experience in a wide range of corporate matters, mergers and acquisitions, banking and finance transactions, construction, contracts and employment disputes. Her undergraduate background in finance and economics has enabled her to better assist our banking clients and in this respect, she has advised on large-scale capital markets transactions such as IPOs and bond issues in addition to providing banks and investment firms with licensing, structuring, corporate governance and regulatory advice.
- Licensed Advocate before the Bahrain Courts
- Attorney at Law (California)
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Business Finance – University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Bachelor of Science (BS) in Economics – University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Juris Doctor (JD) – Southwestern University School of Law, Los Angeles, CA, USA
English and Arabic